1. Responsibilities of the ELYX Company and the ELYX Foundation Within the meaning of the applicable data protection regulations, certain data processing operations are carried out under the responsibility of the ELYX Company or under the joint responsibility of the ELYX Company and the ELYX Foundation. Upon simple request by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt addressed to the following address Société ELYX, 26 rue des Plantes, 75014 Paris, any User may obtain the outline of the joint responsibility agreement between Société ELYX and the ELYX Foundation.
2. Personal data ELYX and the ELYX Foundation collect via the Site the data communicated directly by the User via the collection forms made available on the Site.
3. Purposes of processing The ELYX Company and the ELYX Foundation process Users' personal data for the following purposes: - Administration of the Site; - Communication with the User in the context of a request for information; - Management of reports of illegal content or activities; - Management of newsletter registration; - Communication of the newsletter and information on services by email and/or by post (if the User has communicated this information); - Management and follow-up of statistics relating to the frequentation of the Site. - Management and follow-up of the requests of rights of the Users.
4. Legal basis for processing ELYX and the ELYX Foundation process the personal data of Users either on the legal basis of the User's consent or on the legal basis of their legitimate interests while preserving the fundamental interests and rights of the Users.
5. Recipients of the data Personal data is primarily intended to be processed by the staff of the ELYX Company and the ELYX Foundation. When necessary, personal data may be communicated to the Bullukian Foundation.
6. Data Security Security is one of ELYX's priorities. To this end, ELYX undertakes to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security for personal data that is appropriate to the risk incurred for the rights and freedoms of natural persons in the context of the above-mentioned processing. These measures take into account the state of knowledge, the nature and intensity of the risks, as well as the costs of implementation.
7. Users' rights Users are informed that they have the following rights over their personal data, under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the applicable Data Protection Regulations: - the right to withdraw their consent at any time when the processing of personal data is based on consent; - the right to object to the processing of all or part of the personal data; - the right to request the limitation of certain processing of personal data; - the right to access personal data and to receive a copy of such data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; - the right to request the deletion of personal data; - the right to request any rectification of personal data; - the right to give directives organizing the post-mortem fate of the data; - the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés ("CNIL") or with any supervisory authority under the conditions below.
To exercise their rights, Users are invited to contact the ELYX Company at the following address: email@example.com
Any complaint can be lodged with the CNIL (information available on the site www.cnil.fr). However, before any complaint, Users are invited to contact the ELYX Company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Duration of storage of personal data ELYX and the ELYX Foundation undertake to store personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected and processed.